.

get our extension

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Adding AdSense Widget In Blogger

BY Unknown IN , , 22 comments


Please Correct The Errors On This Form
OR
Fixing The Adsense Widget Error In Blogger 
If you are new to blogger and you have an adsense account, you might have faced this problem once or more than once. I was also troubled with this problem. I searched on Google many times, but nothing i found. Here is a screenshot !





















So , I did not give up and decided to find a solution by myself, hence I Got ! On Google I found only one solution that was HTML/JAVASCRIPT Widget. But I wanted to add an adsense widget. So finally I found a solution. Here is an solution. 

STEPS !

1) Login to your Blogger account.

2) Select your blog after logging in. In my case I will select my Blog which is ULTIMATE BLOG.









3) Click on Earning tab. 





















4) There you will see information about Adsense Account ! Here is a screenshot.













5) Click on YES , and if you have approved Adsense account on the same email account on which you are blogging. Then just click YES and follow the instructions. In case your account disapproved. you can create another Google account and can sign up for adsense account. When you have fully approved adsense account. Then You must have walkthrough  from these steps. Read On !














6) Click on Switch Adsense Account ! 

7)At next step you will be redirected to below page.



















Click on "Yes, Proceed to Google Account sign in"

8) At this step you have to log out from the existing Google account and sign in with the account you have an approved adsense account. Follow below instructions.





















9) Enter your login credentials of the approved adsense account and click Sign In !

10) Finally At this step you will be redirected to adsense widget page. There you will see a message that "Adsense Widget Has Been Added Automatically". Thats It !
 Its an easy, lengthy but a bit trickier method.
 Any Question ? Any Confusion ?
Leave A Comment Below










22 comments:

  1. my acount says that you are not valid for adsense
    why it is showing that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should contact adsense helpdesk.. Now I'm not certain about the issue you are facing because its very new/rare.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ahhh.. Well, I am sorry, I can't provide my phone number... But you can contact me on my email address at farmanorakzai@gmail.com for any queries you have, as well as you can also comment here.. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Man I dont see that erroe again thanks to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farman . I am created a bkogger and post 20+ post but google still denay my blog insufficient content but am put 2000 word per post but not approving what can i do ?? Pls help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir, Can You mail me plz. I will guide you. Thank You

      Delete
  5. yea..same happened for me..thanks for the idea..... did the same thing and it worked, but i was not sure until i saw same thing here

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've got a solution that is 100% sure it's what i used to silve my own problem visit www.chibuikeokey.xyz or chibuikeani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you help me out with the new adsense template?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya , offcourse.. contact me or drop a comment here

      Delete
  8. I have the same problem but my problem is not getting solved please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You For Commenting.
      Did you try the method mentioned above in the article ?

      Delete
  9. Confirm..... issue fixed @ 9jatakative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cyberghost475 AT gmail DOT com no:+1 929 359 3547

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am facing the prob clear on no5 section, but then i try to change to switch adsence account after click on the portion redirect the blogger page so i not able to change it.
    Online Jewelry Art

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incorporating an AdSense widget in Blogger is a savvy move for monetization. It seamlessly blends ads with content, enhancing user experience. Does Gaming Improve Strategic placement and relevant ad selection are key.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave You Queries Here And Contact Me If You Need Help